Friday 4 November 2016

Welcome to PanzerFaux



So welcome one and all to Panzerfaux!

A blog is one of those things I’ve always been meaning to do. The game of Malifaux is one that I’m usually playing, painting or thinking about, and enough ideas spin around my warped brain that some of them might actually be useful to be other players.

I did consider a podcast, but there are enough of those out there now that it would be nothing new. However, there are precious few blogs out there that are updated on regular basis, and that gives an opportunity.

Hopefully this blog can be of use. I’d like to think I know enough about the game to pass on some tips and tricks, and include reports on some of the many events I attend and run. With any luck I can cajole the occasional guest writer to join in as well for some different viewpoints.

And whilst I’m at it, a thank you to Malifaux’s hairiest, sweariest midget. Without Matt Spooner giving me a push to stop procrastinating and finally get on with it this may never have happened. Although of course he didn’t phrase it quite like that…

No comments:

Post a Comment