Friday 4 November 2016

Shopping List - Pandora, Neverborn

So I've been asked to do a shopping list article for the Neverborn Master Pandora. Pretty sure the guy who asked me, the living legend that is Joel Henry, was joking, but I'm gonna call his bluff!

 

Pandora is a Master who many players have a negative opinion of. They believe that games involving her are non-games, and she takes the fun out of Malifaux. 

1. Warmachine Rulebook

 

I am one of those people. I hate playing against Pandora. If you haven't got the right crew to play against her or you're playing against her for the first time, she's just an absolute nightmare. The technical term is NPE or negative play experience. For that reason I don't condone using her and have never contemplated playing her, because there is always that inherent risk of your opponent having an awful game. That's just not a risk I'm prepared to take. 

So. If you're considering playing Pandora. Don't. Put the box back on the shelf. Or buy it for Baby Kade, then melt down the Pandora figure and burn the cards. 

If any of what I've said above actually appeals to you, and you just want to stomp noobs, then please f*ck off and play Warmawhores and leave the rest of us alone. 😛

No comments:

Post a Comment